November 11, 2014

Caring Thoughts - Flower Patch

I'm alive, I swear!  I LOVE this time of year, but it is utter and complete chaos in our house.  My business motto is "strike while the iron's hot" so I tend to do about 80% of my annual workload in 30 days.  November is basically a write-off for anything not immediately- and directly-work related.

However, with a quiet moment right now - the boys are resting, my emails and voicemails are replied to, my paperwork is done - I wanted to stop in and share a card!  The photo is a bit lacklustre (the sun is already setting and it's not even 5:00 yet) but the love is still there!


I love this combination of delicate flowers, geometric hexagons, and rustic burlap.  Oh, and a little tip while I'm at it - cut your burlap ribbon and pull the threads out for a softer look.  So pretty!  


I have a confession: the Flower Patch bundle doesn't belong to me.  I've been borrowing it - REPEATEDLY - from a friend.  Isn't it stunning?  I've decided it's going to be on my next order.  This beauty is definitely worth it.  The links to my Canadian online Stampin' Up store are below if you're in the same boat I'm in!

See you again soon... I hope!  If not, December is right around the corner... right?  I hope Santa brings me sanity and time to recover from these coming weeks.  :)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment