December 20, 2014

MDS To The Rescue! - Last Minute Christmas Cards

Okay, be honest: who's here because they're procrastinating on their massive holiday to-do list?  It's not just me, right?!  

I had a moment of panic last week when I realized I barely had time to mail our holiday cards... AND I HADN'T EVEN MADE THEM YET.  Sweet merciful crap, where has this month gone?!  But it's okay!  Stampin' Up! has a fabulous template in My Digital Studio for a totally fabulous family update card.  I whipped through this in under an hour, printed them as photos, mounted on Pool Party cardstock, and BAM.  They were in the mail.  Woo hoo!  (I apparently worked a little too quickly as I realized today that I forgot to include my son's picture with Santa for the grandparents.) 


I've edited this version a little bit for my blog (removing my husband and son's last name, place of employment, etc.) but regardless, here's the scoop:  it comes just like this, you can customize EVERYTHING, print it as your local printer, and you're ready to roll.  So cute, right?  There's still time!  Or... just pick it up for next year.  At $4.50 for the digital download, why not?!  

Now get back to work!  That shortbread isn't going to bake itself!  :)

Cheers and Merry Christmas! 

1 comment: