February 25, 2015

Clean and Simple Kindness

I think I was subconsciously channeling my inner Teneale Williams when I made this card - her beautiful, clean, sophisticated style is envy-worthy, and totally different from what I usually make!  I like to push myself outside of my comfort zone so I don't get too comfortable and end up making the same things over and over.  This was one of those projects.


The inspiration from this card came from a colour pallet I pinned a while ago on my Pinterest page (click the link to join me on Pinterest!)



So unexpected, right?  The bright red, calming blue, and earthy green, ivory, and brown.  I just loved it.  I recreated this with Real Red, Soft Sky, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, and some Very Vanilla (courtesy of the Typeset DSP.)  I've grown to love mixing white and vanilla so I went with a crisp white background.

Tomorrow is Triple-Up Thursday and I'll admit - I haven't even picked a stamp set yet!  Want to nominate one?  If I've got it, I'll do it!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment