February 12, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Little Sunshine

After a couple weeks' hiatus, Triple-Up Thursday is back!  If this is your first one, Triple-Up Thursday is a weekly feature (well, usually...) where I take one stamp set and five ink pads and create three 3x3" cards.  Proof that crafting doesn't need to involve crazy amounts of time or supplies. 

This week's feature set is Little Sunshine, one of the newbies from Occasions 2015. This adorable set has something for everyone, is beautifully gender-neutral, and has more than just baby options available to you.  It's a gem, for sure.  That said, there's a few babies expected in our lives this spring so I decided to stick to a baby theme - gotta be prepared!  


The colour pallet of Daffodil Delight, Baked Brown Sugar, Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, and Coastal Cabana is bright and welcoming, but also versatile - it's not prissy or fussy, and it's not gender specific.  It's nice to have an easy go-to when those little ones arrive!

Have a peek at each card - which would you be most likely to duplicate?




The last one is my favourite.  :)

Have a great day!


(A note on the supply list:  for Triple-Up Thursday, I always aim to keep the cards clean, simple, and easy, with minimal supplies.  All of these could be duplicated without the embellishments and still look fab.  There are also a number of cutting tools - punches, a Big Shot, and Framelits.  These coordinate with Little Sunshine for the sake of ease, but items could simply be hand cut with scissors as well.  Newbies, don't be intimidated!  Cheers!)

2 comments:

  1. I like this triple-up concept! Would you like to do a blog hop with some ladies (and a few guys)? Were starting in March. It's my first one. You're one of my faves so I'd love for you to join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for thinking of me! I'd love to - just shoot me the details at crushoncolour@gmail.com. :)

      Delete