March 25, 2015

HB2U!

Crafting time with friends means hands-on playtime with stamps I don't have!  It's so fun to get to toy around with new goodies from time to time - I went right for Balloon Bash from the Occasions 2015 catalog.

This birthday card was inspired by the colour pallet - I wanted to use a combo of Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Strawberry Slush and Old Olive with crisp Whisper White.  Such a fun colour combo just cried out to be used for a bright, cheery occasion like a young girl's birthday!


The "HB" needed a "2U" - which I made with Simply Pressed Clay and coloured by smushing them into an ink pad - and an "@birthdaygirl" to complete the text-speak sentiment.  I definitely have to save this for my much-younger cousin or a friend's daughter - I think my friends and family are all too old to get what I'm trying to say!  Hahaha...

We're wrapping up Sale-A-Bration this month so now's the time to get those orders in!  You'll get one free item for each $60 CAD spent - like the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP or the Thick Baker's Twine in 2014-2016 In-Colours!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment