March 31, 2015

Sale-A-Bration ends today! Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP

The very first Sale-A-Bration product I featured on my blog was the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP, and it's the very last one I'll feature as well.  It was my favourite from the beginning, and even a after three months and the addition of hoards of new products, it's my favourite at the end. 


Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration.  Waaahhhh!  We've had three beautiful months together, earning magnificent freebies and creating gorgeous projects with them.  But it's time to say goodbye. 

It's okay if you're upset.  I am too.  It's going to be hard on us, but we'll get through it.  We will go on together, and we can lean on one another for support.  And in nine months, we'll be reunited with our lost love.

Sniff, sniff!  (One last order going in today, or shop online 24/7 with the links below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment