April 04, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Mashup - Layers of Gratitude + Filled With Love

It's no secret that I love love love my Paper Pumpkin stamp sets and I reuse them all the time.  Wait - is it still "re"-using if I've never actually made the original kit?!  Confession - I just like the box full of supplies - I rarely create the intended project!

Today's Paper Pumpkin Mashup combines two kits - Layers of Gratitude (February 2015) and Filled With Love (January 2015) with a fabulous set from the Occasions 2015 catalog, You Plus Me.  I'm super into the combo of bright yellow and grey right now, so that was my jumping off point for this card.  (Another confession:  I'm drafting this post late Friday night and I've obviously had a little too much wine as I just typed "humping off point."  THAT would have been awkward.  Consider this fair warning for any other typos you may find, hopefully with less innuendo.)


Smoky Slate and Crushed Curry with crisp Whisper White, a touch of Basic Black, and that tiny little silver heart.  Simple, clean, and non-fussy.  A great "love" card for the men in your life!  Uh, man.  :)

Do you ever punch or stamp or cut and then not use the piece, so you sock it away in a little pile to save it for later?  That's where that little silver heart came from.  I think it's the first time I've actually used a piece from that pile.  One day, I should make one card with all of it.  It will be hideous, but at least it will be off my desk.

(Do you love my little bicycle?  Total score from Winners a couple of weeks ago!)

Don't want to miss out on these fabulous exclusive stamp sets?  Click the buttons below to purchase a Prepaid Subscription to Paper Pumpkin - you won't regret it!

We are off for a matinee of The Book Of Mormon followed by an Easter dinner with my family - I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you again next week.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment