May 01, 2015

I Like Your Face!

This card just SCREAMS my husband.  He is kind of obsessed with llamas - a weird amount for a grown man, admittedly.  I was dying to pull the llama out of the "From The Herd" set and make a card for him.

He also humours me and sits down to browse the new catalogs and give me his feedback, and the "I Like Your Face" sentiment was one of his favourite things about the Occasions 2015 catalog.

Put 'em together to make a love card and it's got his name all over it!

The llama is only partially visible in the stamp, so once I cut him out, he needed somewhere to peek out of.  On-Film Framelits to the rescue!  These are my retiring feature for the day, so get 'em before they're gone!

(PS - the colour on the llama was done with a quick and easy swipe of the aqua painter.  Don't put too much water on Whisper White paper - it doesn't hold up and isn't really intended for watercolouring!)




No comments:

Post a Comment