May 19, 2015

Introducing the 2015-2017 In-Colours!

We are exactly TWO short weeks away from the new catalog, and I'm so excited to start sharing some of the new items with you!  As we've been doing, I will also be featuring retiring items, so things will be mixed until the launch of the new catalog - fresh and fabulous, and get-it-before-it's-gone!

Today's card is introducing two of the new 2015-2017 In-Colours!  I'm SUPER in love with them - two bright and fresh tones, a beautiful neutral, fabulous pastel mint and rich gold.  I've been mixing and matching all week and have some fabulous combos coming up ahead!

Today's card has Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush - the two bright and fresh tones, which of COURSE I'm going to gravitate toward right away.  It's no secret that I love brights!


This is a total "Shannon card."  When left to my own devices, I'll create a variation on this every time.  Clusters, a mess of colours, banners... all that's missing is the twine!  :)  I've used a touch of the new Dotted Lace Trim in Watermelon Wonder in its place.  :)

So, what's NEW?  Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush inks, Dotted Lace Trim in Watermelon Wonder.

What's OLD?  A few of these items - Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set, bow framelit - are from the Occasions 2015 Catalog, so they are DEFINITELY available until June 2.  They may or may not carry into the new catalog - I can't tell!  :)

I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek!  More coming soon, of course!


1 comment: