May 05, 2015

You're In My Thoughts

One thing I noticed almost right away when the retired list came out was that most of my beloved background stamps were going away.  I immediately scrolled town to the "H"s to make sure Hardwood wasn't on the list - and it wasn't!  Woo hoo!  So even though this is a retiring feature, and Hardwood is there, rest assured - it isn't going anywhere!  


What IS retiring on this pretty little card, though?  Those lovely feathers from A Happy Hooray (this set will be featured again on the weekend!) and the beautiful Large Scallop Edgelit.  There's a silver lining, though!  Both of these items are on sale - A Happy Hooray (wood mount only) is 20% off, and the edgelit is a whopping 50% off!  For under $5, you'll want to grab that for your collection for sure. 

Click here to view the list of retiring items, and Canadian customers can shop online via my links below.

I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment