July 29, 2015

Christmas in July!

The month is almost over and I couldn't let it pass without a Christmas In July post!  


Christmas in July seemed like a fun idea until I realized I literally have NO current Christmas stamps, paper, or ANYTHING in my collection.  Well, then - there's a new challenge!  Gold, green, and red with a touch of yellow worked nicely for a holiday card, and I was able to sneak a sentiment out of my past Paper Pumpkin stamps - they're always saving the day!

The release of the 2015 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalogue is just around the corner - I can't wait to share it with you!  I'll be pre-ordering next week (hellloooooo demonstrator perks!) and you'll see some new items sneaking into the mix soon!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your creations! Can you share how you did the background here with the tiny triangles embossing folder? It looks glitzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rosemarie! It's easy as all get out - I often use my embossing folders as stamps, which is exactly what I did here, but I used Versamark and gold embossing powder instead of ink. Just make sure you have a good feel of your folder and ink up the right side! :) Cheers!

      Delete