September 04, 2015

TGIFC19 - September Colour Challenge!

Happy Friday!  It's time for another TGIF Challenges feature - and it's the first one of September 
already.  Can you believe it?!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot/com/2015/09/tgifc19.html

I'm feeling entirely not-autumny today and it's showing in my projects - although this gorgeous colour pallet certainly doesn't hurt!  This week's colour challenge is Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, and Mint Macaron. 

For me, the first thing that came to mind with this colour combo was the Pretty Petals DSP Stack - and I knew just which sheet I wanted to use!  Black on one side and Mint on the other?  I'm in! 


I added a bold sentiment in Watermelon and we were off and running - perfect! 

Since it was so easy, I opted to make another card.  Awesomely Artistic just made its way into my stash, so I was excited to play with it. 


And speaking of Awesomely Artistic, if you don't have it already, what are you waiting for?!  Grunge, florals, a dragonfly... what more could you ask for?? 

Pop over to TGIF Challenges this weekend to scope out the creations from the rest of the design team, and then don't forget to schedule some "me time" to make one of your own - I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow 2 cards this week! Thank you for being super awesome & sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! Hope you're feeling better friend,

    ReplyDelete