October 01, 2015

Happy Haunting - Halloween Treat Box

Tick tick tick... the countdown is on!  We are only 30 days from Halloween!  Eek!  Have you started on your treats yet?  I have a quick and easy little box to share with you today!  


I love making little treats for the special people in my life - any holiday is an excuse to share crafts and candy, as far as I'm concerned!

This tiny box came together in a flash.  The Go Wild DSP Stack has fabulous graphic black-and-white prints, so I used one 6x6" sheet with the Gift Box Punch Board and voila!  Custom box!

It needed a little bit of decoration, of course, so a strip from the Happy Haunting DSP (cut with fringe scissors and curled at the ends) combined with a big black bat and a spooky sentiment finished it off nicely.  This box needs Reese's Pieces and we are all set!  


I feel like I haven't yet sung the praises of the brand new Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad.  You're probably raising your eyebrow right now and saying "Seriously, Shannon? It's a black ink pad.  Get a grip, lady."  But you GUYS.  It's amazing.  It's so rich and creamy and wonderful!  And it is BLACK.  Oooh, I just love it.  It is truly the perfect black ink!

See you soon... TGIF is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment