March 24, 2016

Congratulations to the Grooms!

Hello friends!

I mentioned the other day that I've had more custom orders than usual lately; this card was another.  My apologies for my fingers peeking in on the photo; with a gate-fold card, it was nearly impossible to have it lie flat!


My customer was in need of a wedding card for an upcoming wedding, and wanted something special to reflect the two grooms.  Same-sex wedding cards can be notoriously hard to find (even in Canada, where equal marriage has been around for over a decade!) but they're a favourite of mine to create!  I designed a gate-fold front, with each side representing one of the grooms.  The heart is adhered to one side, and the sentiment on the other.  When the card is closed, they link together to create the embellishment.

The Bow Builder Punch certainly made this card a breeze; love those little bowties!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. This fit the order to a "T"!! Great idea and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete