April 03, 2016

Beautiful Ride

Good morning, friends!  

I'm so glad to see Sunday and a day of R&R - yesterday was a crazy day for my husband and I!  If this car was our car, it would be packed to the gills - we had such a full plate of errand running yesterday that by time we headed home in the evening, our car looked like we'd roadtripped across the country.  We've been needing a new mattress, and my husband dangled the carrot - knowing I HATE doing my taxes and am a total procrastinator - that once they were done, we'd go shopping.  That was Friday.  Well that was quick - they were done that afternoon.  And Saturday, we shopped.  We are counting down the days until our new King-Size is delivered - can't WAIT!  

But onto this little card!  Beautiful Ride was one of the stand-out sets that first caught my eye when the Occasions 2016 catalog came out - the Beetle is a favourite of mine!  I was dying to ink it up again and wanted to come up with a fun and bright thank you card.


The It's My Party DSP pairs perfectly with the Brights Stack, and I love the combo of them together.  So fun!

I hope you're having a fabulously, relaxing day!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment