April 25, 2016

Bye bye, Typeset DSP!

Hi friends, and happy Monday!  I'm back to share another retiring favourite.

This one is special, though.  Here's the thing - I'm usually a pretty happy camper when it comes to the retiring list... because with retirement comes NEW product!  So our with the old, in with the new, I say!  

But some of those items hurt a little more than others.  I had a couple incidences of "Oh no!" with certain items, although this one wasn't entirely unexpected:  Typeset DSP. 

This fabulous vanilla-and-black, vintage-inspired, lightweight paper is the stuff dreams are made of . 


It makes the most perfect neutral that goes with everything.  I've shared three patterns included in the package on this card - the vintage sale flyer the stripes, and the ledger paper - and it all just makes my heart feel warm and fuzzy.  I'm going to be hoarding my stack for sure, and I know you will too!

Other retiring goodies on this card: the sentiment is from Silhouettes & Script, the Lost Lagoon cardstock, ink, and ribbon, the beautiful Burlap Ribbon, and my beloved 2-1/2" Circle Punch.  All gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping in today, and I'd love it if you hopped over to my online store (via the links below) to do your shopping!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this one, Shannon! Perfect mix of colors and patterns. And I'll miss Typeset too!

    ReplyDelete