May 14, 2016

Hello Honeycomb Hive

Hello friends!  Happy weekend - I hope you've got some fabulous days planned out!

One of my favourite embossing folders is on the retiring list, and I'm so sad to see it go - which is a bit of a weird thing for me to say, since I so rarely use embossing folders!  But I have a little trick up my sleeve with the Honeycomb folder... or any other one!


My favourite use of this folder is to use it as a background stamp.  It's so easy - press your ink pad on the embossing folder (make sure to feel for your preferred side first - each side is different!)  and then press and rub the folder onto your paper.  You may get a few little splatters and gobs of ink, but to me, that's just part of the charm.

The Honeycomb embossing folder looks great stamped in Hello Honey, matched with English Garden paper (in that fabulous bee print!), and accented by Typeset DSP, Expressions Natural Elements "Thanks", and a Tea Lace Doily... and - you guessed it - each of those items is retiring!  The links below will take you to my Canadian online store where you can stock up on these goodies 'til your heart's content.

Have a fabulous day!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment