May 01, 2016

Thanks - You're A Peach!

Hello, friends!  I'm just about to head off to bed and thought I'd crank out a quick blog post - I have a major backlog right now and lots of creations I've been dying to share!  This weekend has been hectic already and it's only Saturday night - we've been cutting sod and digging out a new garden, refinishing furniture, and all of the other regular crappy adult jobs like laundry, cleaning up, and reorganizing.  Remember when we were kids and thought being all grown up would be awesome?  I mean, it is... but nobody tells you about all of the labour!

A few weeks ago, my bestie and upline Allison invited her team over for a shoebox swap; we each made a card and cut supplies for more, brought everything in a basket, and passed the baskets around so we each went home with a mixed set!  I loved Allison's card - it was a total stunner, of course - and I knew I had to case it!  I got out Silhouettes & Script, one of my most-favourite host sets EVER, and got to work on my own version.  



Her layout was perfection, of course, but I wanted to put my own spin on it with a different colour pallet and look.  I love the Shine On DSP for creating a stunning background.  Everything is better when it shines!  

Almost EVERYTHING on this card is retiring - the Shine On DSP and It's My Party DSP, the fabulous twine, the stamp set, the 2-1/2" circle punch... even the heart border punch responsible for the tiny little hearts!  You won't want to miss out on your favourites (and maybe some of mine!) - hop over to my Online Stampin' Up Store now to shop your heart out!

Off to bed for me - it's almost 2:00 am here and I've got to be up in a few hours to keep painting!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment