May 12, 2016

Triple-Up Thursday: Hi!

Good morning!  It's been ages since I've done a Triple-Up Thursday post, so I wanted to bring one back (with an even-simpler twist: all the cards are the same this time!)

Triple-Up Thursday is a feature where I share three 3x3" cards made with bare-basics supplies; one stamp set and five inks.  Usually, I share three different cards, but I liked this one so much I just made three of them.  Plus, I've used this set before - for an intro to last year's In Colours - so no need to reinvent the wheel!


Making 3x3" cards is one of my go-tos when I'm in a creative slump - the smaller canvas is so much easier to tackle - and I always use them for small thank you notes, to tuck inside of a customer order, or just as a little treat to leave on a friend's desk or car windshield.  They're just fun.


Smaller is always cuter, too, isn't it??

(PS - retirement day is coming up quickly and a few items are already gone!  Don't miss out on these retiring favourites, linked below for your convenience.)

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment: