June 12, 2016

Touches of Texture

 Hello friends!

I had an instant-favourite in the new catalog, and per usual, it was the grungy background stamps!  I fell in love with Gorgeous Grunge when it was released a couple of years ago, then Timeless Textures in the Occasions catalog, and now Touches of Texture in the Annual.  I am a girl who loves her splatters, and these sets have a piece of my heart!


I went for an all-blue theme and brought in lots of texture and elements to this card.  I love the roughness of the grunge combined with the delicate vellum branch and butterfly.  It's such a sharp contrast but works so well together.

I've been crafting up a storm with my new goodies this weekend and can't wait to share some new creations with you - keep checking back all week for lots of new favourites!

Cheers,
Shannon


Due for a shopping spree?  Please use this code in my Online Canadian Stampin' Up Store!  



No comments:

Post a Comment