April 10, 2017

Paradise Thanks

Hello friends!  Happy Monday - I'm back to business today after a busy and incredibly exciting weekend!  I was fortunate enough to join Stampin' Up! Canada and a few hundred other demonstrators for the OnStage Local event this weekend; the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue was launched (for our eyes only!) and let me tell you, you're in for a treat!  More on that to come - stay tuned for a ten-day blog hop, starting Thursday, featuring all sorts of samples of brand-new products!
Thinking about the new catalogue, I started remembering last year; during the "pre-order" period, there are only a handful of items demonstrators are able to order.  Pop Of Paradise was one of them, and I absolutely adored this set when it was first released!  Unfortunately, once the Holiday and Occasions catalogues are released, the old favourites tend to be a bit neglected; it was time to show this set some love again.


I love this gorgeous, bold DSP with black, white, and gold, and just a pop of bright pink Melon Mambo; so pretty!  I paired it with a few other sentiments here to make a fun custom greeting.  Don't feel like you need to limit yourself to just one set; combining stamp sets is one of my favourite things to do, and it's not uncommon for me to use four, five, or six sets on a single card.  It's true!

I've got company visiting this week, but I'm hoping I might be able to sneak on one more time before our Thursday morning blog hop... but if I can't, make sure to come back then.  You won't want to miss it!

Cheers,
Shannon

Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below to
view the products used to make this card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment