Hello friends! Long time, no see! I've had a crazy-busy week, but I'll never be too busy to join my friends at Fancy Friday for a blog hop!
Our theme this month is "Top 5" - with the release of the 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue at the beginning of this month, we've all had a chance to play with our new supplies and find our favourites - so today is all about sharing them with you!
My top five new products are below, but first, I want to share the project I made to showcase some of them.
Eeek! While I'm finding I'm past the age where my friends are getting engaged (sadly, it seems I'm in the time of life where a lot of friends are divorcing, instead!) I still couldn't resist turning this fun, bold sentiment into a bright and graphic engagement card. I was able to sneak four of my top-five products onto this card, which might be why I like it so much!
Let's have a closer look at what's come together to create this card...
- Eclectic Layers Thinlits. I adore this set - really, truly, and deeply ADORE it - but I have to confess something. If this set consisted of ONE Thinlit - that diamond - I would have bought it anyway. It coordinates with the Oh So Eclectic stamp set, and it cuts shapes, outlines, AND embosses. It's a whole lot of fabulous... but that diamond is what does me in!
- Great Big Greetings stamp set. Could this bold, graphic set be any more fun?! I don't think so! I love the quirky sentiments, the modern fonts, and the sheer size of these sentiments - they create a major impact on the fronts of your handmade cards!
- Embossing Paste. My love for Embossing Paste knows no bounds... I've declared my undying affection already, and I'm sure I'll be doing it again. I know you've seen a lot of it on my blog already, so I didn't feel too terrible about leaving it off of this card!
- Memories & More "Perfect Days"Card Pack. I am a die-hard pocket scrapbooker, and Memories & More makes my life so easy. But the "more" comes with projects like this - the coordinating, pre-cut cards and accompanying embellishments will work no matter where you put them. And for just $12.50 CAD, you can put them anywhere and everywhere!
- Lemon Lime Twist. The ink, the cardstock, the marker... ribbon, embellishments... I can't get enough of this colour! I am blown away by its versatility. It goes with EVERYTHING, and it's so much fun to use!
Let's continue the Fancy Friday Blog Hop with a visit to the lovely and incredibly talented Krista Frattin.
Which new products from Stampin' Up! are in your Top 5 Favourites? Tell me in the comments below! Don't have your hands on a catalogue yet? I'd be happy to be your demonstrator. Just contact me and we can get you set up!
As we are down to the last hours of June, don't forget the June Ordering Bonus - for every $30 retail spent in my online Canadian Stampin' Up! store using host code VKJU2K6, you'll receive a yard of brand new Stampin' Up! ribbon, absolutely free! Please use the links below to shop the products used to make this card.